In this guide, we will show you how to install aaPanel on AlmaLinux and RockyLinux systems.
aaPanel is a free and open source hosting Control Panel. It’s simple but Powerful web hosting Control Panel.
A web hosting control panel is a web-based interface provided by a web hosting service that allows users to manage their servers and hosted services.
Web hosting control panels usually include the following modules:
- Web server (e.g. Apache HTTP Server, NGINX)
- Domain Name System server
- Mail server and spam filter
- File Transfer Protocol server
- File manager
- System monitor
- Web log analysis software
Install aaPanel on AlmaLinux:
Follow the steps below to get started with aaPanel:
- Update your AlmaLinux system packages with running the below command:
sudo dnf clean all && sudo dnf update
sudo dnf groupinstall "Development Tools"
- aaPanel package is not available on AlmaLinux base repository. So You can run the following command to install aaPanel script to your AlmaLinux system as follows:
curl -sSO http://www.aapanel.com/script/new_install_en.sh
- Once the download is complete, run the installer script as shown below:
sudo bash new_install_en.sh forum
- Proceed with the installation and be patient till the end:
Note: Below screenshots are from the installation:
- In the below screenshot, From the output, aaPanel has been installed successfully and the user and password for login have been created as follows:
Access the aaPanel Web Interface
- Access the aaPanel web interface by opening your faviorate browser and going to https://192.168.163.128:7800/683aa565 then provide the username and password as shown below
- Then you will be directed to the aaPanel Dashboard as follows:
- If you click on Website button as shown below, aaPanel will ask you to install one of the webservers (nginx or appache) then you can create your own website
- You can also select the version of apache if you decide to install it.
- Apache installation stored in the task aaPanel message Box as shown below:
- Finally, you can install some of the supported services such as FTP from the aaPanel APP store as follows:
And more… Enjoy!
Install aaPanel -Conclusion