In this guide, we will show you how to install Stremio on Ubuntu systems.
Stremio is a modern media center that’s a one-stop solution for your video entertainment. You discover, watch and organize video content from easy to install addons.
Movies, TV shows, live TV or web channels – find all this on Stremio.
Install Stremio on Ubuntu-dpkg method
Follow the steps below to get started with Stremio :
- Update your Ubuntu system packages with running the below command:
sudo apt update -y && sudo apt upgrade -y
- Stremio package is not available on Ubuntu base repository. So You can install it via downloading the latest release Stremio from their website as follows:
- Then install Stremio as shown below:
sudo dpkg -i stremio_4.4.142-1_amd64.deb
- Run the following command if you are facing a dependency issue as above:
sudo apt install -f
- You can search on the system search bar by typing Stremio as follows
- Alternatively, users can launch it via cli using the command below:
- Stremio will be launched as shown below
- Accept the terms then login:
- You will be directed to the main interface of Stremio