In this guide, we will show you how to install Showfoto on Ubuntu systems.
Showfoto is a fast Image Editor with good image editing tools. You can use it to view your photographs and improve them. Showfoto is the standalone image editor of the digiKam project.
Install Showfoto on Ubuntu-APT method
Follow the steps below to get started with Showfoto :
- Update your Ubuntu system packages with running the below command:
sudo apt update -y && sudo apt upgrade -y
- Showfoto package is not available on Ubuntu base repository. So You can install it directly as follows:
sudo apt install showfoto -y
Access it via command line as follows:
- You can also search on the system search bar by typing Showfoto as follows
- Showfoto will be launched as shown below
NOTE: To get face engine and red eye removal tool features, you have to download the required packages as shown above in the screenshot
How to Remove (Uninstall) Showfoto
- Remove Showfoto APT Method
sudo apt autoremove showfoto --purge -y
Install Showfoto -Conclusion