In this guide, we will show you how to install Printrun on Ubuntu systems
Printrun is a comprehensive and versatile 3D printing software that is highly recommended for managing and monitoring 3D printing tasks.
The Printrun Suite (Pronterface, Pronsole, and Printcore) has been around for a long time but is still a valuable go-to resource for creating great prints. Find out the basics of this useful tool, and how to get started with it.
Install Printrun on Ubuntu-APT method
Follow the steps below to get started with Printrun :
- Update your Ubuntu system packages with running the below command:
sudo apt update -y && sudo apt upgrade -y
- Printrun package is available on Ubuntu base repository. So You can install it directly as follows:
sudo apt install printrun -y
- You can search on the system search bar by typing Printrun as follows
- Printrun will be launched as shown below
How to Remove (Uninstall) Printrun
- Remove Printrun APT Method
sudo apt autoremove printrun --purge
Install Printrun -Conclusion