AnyDesk is a closed source remote desktop application distributed by AnyDesk Software GmbH. The proprietary software program provides platform independent remote access to personal computers and other devices running the host application Due to this, the program often employed by internet scammers to take control of their victims computer over the internet. It offers remote control, file transfer, and VPN functionality.
Also Anydesk has an attractive user-friendly interface and administrative tools through which you can easily manage the remote systems.
WithAnyDesk, you can record everything you see on your computer as a video file so you can play back at any time.
So In this guide, we will show you how to install AnyDesk on Ubuntu 20.04 and Linux Mint 20
After that you can easily access your team member or friend’s system.
Just follow the steps below
- Add AnyDesk Repository by downloading and adding the GPG key to your system then adding the AnyDesk repository by running the commands below.
wget -qO - https://keys.anydesk.com/repos/DEB-GPG-KEY | sudo apt-key add -
echo "deb http://deb.anydesk.com/ all main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/anydesk-stable.list
- Update the repository index.
sudo apt update -y
- Install the AnyDesk package by running the below command.
sudo apt install anydesk -y
- Access AnyDesk Application by Click on Activities button then search for AnyDesk if you are using Ubuntu
- Access AnyDesk Application by Click on Menu then Internet then select Anydesk if you are using Mint
- So Open the AnyDesk application on your system by using the desktop graphical interface by searching on it in the search bar as shown below.
In this installation guide, we illustrated how to install Anydesk Application on your Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
If you want to install Anydesk app on CentOS 8 system, kindly visit this Link below:
Thank you !!!