AnyDesk is a closed source remote desktop application distributed by AnyDesk Software GmbH. The proprietary software program provides platform independent remote access to personal computers and other devices running the host application Due to this, the program is often employed by internet scammers to take control of their victims computer over the internet. It offers remote control, file transfer, and VPN functionality.
Also Anydesk has an attractive user-friendly interface and administrative tools through which you can easily manage the remote systems.
So In this guide, we will show you how to install AnyDesk on CentOS 8 and you can easily access your team member or friend’s system.
Just follow the steps below
- Add AnyDesk repository to your system
- Then add the following
[anydesk] name=AnyDesk CentOS - stable baseurl=http://rpm.anydesk.com/centos/$basearch/ gpgcheck=1 repo_gpgcheck=1 gpgkey=https://keys.anydesk.com/repos/RPM-GPG-KEY
- Also Update the repository
- Build the cache for the new repo added.
- Then Install the redhat-lsb core packages on your system.
dnf install redhat-lsb-core -y
- Install Anydesk Application with below command.
dnf install anydesk -y
- Verify the AnyDesk application installation by displaying the Installed version with running the command below.
anydesk --version OR rpm -qi anydesk
- Start and enable Anydesk service.
systemctl status anydesk systemctl is-enabled anydesk
- Open the AnyDesk application on your system by using the desktop graphical interface by searching on it in the search bar as shown below.
- Click on the AnyDesk app icon to launch on your system. Anydesk App window will show on the system as shown below in the screenshot.
So, Enjoy with Anydesk.
So In this installation guide, we illustrated how to install Anydesk Application on your CentOS 8 Linux system.
If you want to install Anydesk app on Ubuntu system, kindly visit this Link below:
Thank you !!!