OnlyOffice (formerly TeamLab), stylized as ONLYOFFICE, is a free software office suite developed by Ascensio System SIA, a subsidiary of “New Communication Technologies”, a company from Russia, but headquartered in Riga, Latvia. In Russian market branded as P7-Office. It features online document editors, platform for document management, corporate communication, mail and project management tools.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to install OnlyOffice on AlmaLinux systems.
Install OnlyOffice on AlmaLinux:
Follow the steps below to get started with OnlyOffice:
- Update your AlmaLinux system packages with running the below command:
sudo dnf clean all && sudo dnf update sudo dnf groupinstall "Development Tools"
- OnlyOffice package is not available on AlmaLinux base repository. So You can run the following command to install add OnlyOffice installer to your AlmaLinux system as follows:
- Then install OnlyOffice as shown below:
sudo dnf install onlyoffice-desktopeditors.x86_64.rpm -y
- You can access OnlyOffice via the command line by running the below command as follows:
- Also you can search on the system search bar by typing OnlyOffice as follows
- OnlyOffice will be launched as shown below
How to Remove (Uninstall) OnlyOffice
- Remove OnlyOffice by running the command below:
sudo dnf remove onlyoffice-desktopeditors-[The_installed_version].x86_64 -y
Install OnlyOffice -Conclusion