In this guide, we will show you how to install Brasero.
Brasero is a free and open-source disc-burning program for Unix-like operating systems, it serves as a graphical front-end (using GTK) to cdrtools, cdrskin, growisofs, and (optionally) libburn. Licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- A server running operating on of the Operating systems: Ubuntu 20.04, 18.04 and any other Debian-based distribution.
- SSH access to the server (or just open Terminal if you’re on a desktop).
- A non-root sudo user or access to the root.
Just follow the steps below to install it.
- Update your system packages by running the following:
sudo apt update -y && sudo apt upgrade -y
- Brasero packages is available on Ubuntu systems base repository, So we can install it with the command below:
sudo apt install brasero
- Now you can access Brasero by searching on it via the search bar as shown below in the screenshot or just open your terminal and run the command below:
- Brasero will be launched as shown below. Enjoy
In this guide, we have illustrated how to install a disc-burning program on Linux mint and Ubuntu systems.
I hope you found this article useful.